BCC is looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Senior Claims Consultant in the Forensic Delay Analysis group of the company. This is a full time position in a work from home environment, that requires some travel. Responsibilities include performing various methods of forensic delay analysis on construction projects across North America which would be supplemented with various non-delay related analysis performed on construction claims for insurance providers and contractors. Employee will be required to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining timeliness of all assignments in his/her charge.
BCC offers competitive salaries, bonus and business development incentive programs, as well as 401K and PTO plans, company paid healthcare and other insurance benefits.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Construction Management and Engineering experience required with at least 7 year construction claims and forensic delay analysis experience
- A bachelor degree in engineering, architecture or construction management is preferred
- Recent and relevant experience performing CPM project delay type analysis
- Recent and relevant experience, familiarity and understanding of AACEI recommended methodologies and their applicability in various situations
- Thorough understanding of SureTrak®, MS Project®, P3® and P6® scheduling software, familiarity with ASTA Powerproject® a plus
- Proficient in MS Office products such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Candidates must be able to work in a digital cloud-based environment and be able to manage and maintain digital files in a comprehensive fashion
- Candidates with experience in the analysis of construction claim damages including delay damages, and/or with deposition or hearing testimony experience as a fact/percipient and/or expert witness is a plus
- Professional certifications/licenses (PE, CCP, CFCC, PSP, etc.) are a plus
Please complete the online form below and submit your resume.